my name is tracy im 45 hubbys 35 we have 5 grandkids from 10 to 20mons
one daughter. i have lost 115lbs in the last 23mons and im looking new
things to fix i have type 2 i just want to say that finding out i had
type 2 save my life i changed the way i eat and i do kickboxing or
somekind of workout 2hrs 6 days aweek i just went back to school 2mons
ago to get my ged to make something of my life so im in school 4 days
aweek. and im in chruch i help their to i stay on the go so thats me my
life oh and  hi.

Free Recipes
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/free-recipes/
http://www.worldfamousrecipes.com/index.php/576