Another one from www.allrecipes.com

~~~~~

Kids Favorite Meatloaf
SUBMITTED BY: Mike B.

"Bored of 'plain old meatloaf'? We tried a recipe with a twist. All you need is
some smaller pans in the shapes of characters, or whatever. The kids love the
shapes and rave about the taste!!! Mine like to use Winnie the Pooh. Be
creative and have fun."

Original recipe yield:
8 kid-size servings
PREP TIME 20 Min
COOK TIME 1 Hr 20 Min
READY IN 1 Hr 40 Min

INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 egg
1 tablespoon milk
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 1/2 cups crispy wheat cereal squares
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
DIRECTIONS
In a large bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard and mix well.
Remove 4 tablespoons of this mixture and reserve for later for the top of the
loaves. To the mixture in the bowl, add the Worcestershire sauce, salt, onion,
garlic, egg, milk and ground black pepper and mix together well.
Stir in the wheat cereal squares and let stand for 5 minutes. Then break up the
cereal squares and add the ground beef, mixing well. Shape the mixture into the
mini loaf pans you've decided to use.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 65 minutes. Brush on reserved ketchup
mixture and bake for 15 more minutes.

--
Rhonda G in Missouri
Owner of Awesome Swaps and More