Got this from my "Jiffy Mixes Cookbook"...

~~~~~

All Purpose Fry Batter
Makes 1 1/4 cups batter

1 c "JIFFY" Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp herbal seasoning
2/3 c water

Preheat deep fryer oil to 375 degrees.  Blend all ingredients thoroughly.  Dip
prepared choice vegetables and/or meat in batter.  Fry 6 pieces at a time (less
if diameter of pan is smaller than 9 1/2 inches), until golden brown, turning
as necessary.  If batter begins to thicken, add a little water.

--
Rhonda G in Missouri
Owner of Awesome Swaps and More