Got this from my "Jiffy Mixes Cookbook"...

~~~~~

Apple Raisin Muffins
Makes 8 muffins

1 pkg. "JIFFY" Apple-Cinnamon Muffin Mix
1/2 cup raisins
1 large apple, peeled and chopped (1 cup)
2 Tbsp milk
1 egg

Preheat oven to 400 degrees, grease muffin tin or use paper liners.  Mix all
ingredients together until just blended..  Pour batter evenly into prepared
muffin tin.  Bake 20 minutes.  Remove from pan and serve warm.

--
Rhonda G in Missouri
Owner of Awesome Swaps and More