Last one from the All_Easy_Cookin_Recipes for today.....

~~~~~

Crockpot Breakfast
32 oz. shredded hashbrown potatoes
1 lb. diced bacon or ham cooked and drained. ( I use ham)
1/2 small onion chopped fine
1/2 green pepper chopped fine
1 pkg. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 dozen eggs
1 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste

Place a layer of frozen potatoes on the bottom of a greased crockpot or slow
cooker. Followed by a layer of bacon or ham, then onion, green pepper, and
cheese.

Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together. Pour over the mixture in the
crockpot or slowcooker. Cover and cook on low 10-12 hours. (make sure you do
not cook it longer because the eggs might burn.)

--
Rhonda G in Missouri
Owner of Awesome Swaps and More