Got this one from the allrecipes.com website...

~~~~~

Mom's Cucumber Salad
SUBMITTED BY: LisaPav

"This is the recipe that my mom made when I was small. It is still one of my
favorites. Some friends add a little green onion to the recipe. My kids and I
just aren't raw onion fans. Enjoy!"

Original recipe yield:
8 servingsPREP TIME 15 Min
READY IN 15 Min

INGREDIENTS
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup white sugar
4 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
4 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
DIRECTIONS
In a large bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, dill, and
seasoned salt. Mix in the cucumber slices, tossing to coat.

--
Rhonda G in Missouri
Owner of Awesome Swaps and More