Last one from the Recipe Zaar website for today...
Bacon Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
40 min, 10 min prep
1 pillsbury pie crust (or cresent rolls)
1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 lb breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
8 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
12 ounces sour cream
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1. In a 9x13 pan lay the cresent roll down with out separating.
2. bake at 425 degree oven for 5 minutes.
3. sprinkle bacon, sausage and cheese evenly over crust.
4. In a bowl, beat eggs, sour cream and parsley until smooth.
5. pour over the casserole.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the casserole is puffy and lightly brown.
Rhonda G in Missouri
Owner of Awesome Swaps and More
Owner of A Place for Chatting and Friends
Owner of Rhonda's Recipe Exchange
These are all Yahoo! groups and they need new and terrific members...ask me for
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]