Got this one from the Recipe Zaar website...

~~~~~

Apple Jack Breakfast Wraps

42 mins, 25 min prep
2 servings

2 cups peeled cored and diced tart green apples
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon butter
1 1/3 cups whole milk
1 cup rolled oats
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup apple butter
2 10 inch whole wheat tortillas (I also have used apple cinnamon tortillas when
I can get them)

In a bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients; toss to coat apples evenly.
In a large non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Add the apple mixture; cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the
apples are tender when pierced with a fork.
Add in the milk and stir to mix.
Gradually stir in the oatmeal.
Lower the heat and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until all the liquid has been
absorbed by the oatmeal.
Remove skillet from the heat and add vanilla.
Evenly spread the apple butter on the two tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border
aroung the edge.
Spoon the apple-oatmeal mixture onto the tortillas and roll-up/wrap.
--
Rhonda G in Missouri
Owner of Awesome Swaps and More