Got this one from the All_Easy_Cookin_Recipes group...

~~~~~

Zucchini Bread

Grease and flour (2) 9"x6" loaf pans or use non-stick pans, pre-heat oven 350
deg.

Makes 2 loaves
3 large eggs
2 C. sugar
1 C. oil
2 C. peeled, grated zucchini
3 t. vanilla
3 C. flour
1 t. salt
1 t. soda
1 t. baking powder
3 t. cinnamon
1/2 C. nuts, raisins, chocolate chips or coconut-your choice

Beat eggs then stir in sugar, oil, zucchini and vanilla; add remaining
ingredients; stir thoroughly.

Divide batter between loaf pans; bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1 & 1/4 hours.

I've used this recipe for over 35 years and originally acquired the recipe
while living in Colorado; therefore,

baking time may vary depending on the altitude in your location. Check after 50
minutes to 1 hour and adjust time for your oven and altitude.

The bread is good hot or cooled; breakfast or dessert and freezes well.

--
Rhonda G in Missouri
Owner of Awesome Swaps and More

http://sayings.wordpress.com/