>From the All Recipes website...

~~~~~

No Name Orange Roughy
SUBMITTED BY: Christopher Shorts

"I love orange roughy. This is a nameless recipe I just came up with using
things I had on hand. It is made in a skillet, but no frying here. If you wish
to omit the feta, create another distinct flavor by mixing 1/2 pound chopped
mushrooms with the white wine and tomatoes."

Original recipe yield:
4 servings
PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 20 Min
READY IN 30 Min

INGREDIENTS
1 teaspoon olive oil
3 green onions, chopped
1 cup dry white wine
1 (14.5 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes with liquid, chopped
4 (4 ounce) fillets orange roughy
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 pinch dried thyme, crushed
1 pinch dried rosemary, crushed
1/4 cup sliced black olives, drained
1/2 pound crumbled feta cheese
DIRECTIONS
Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir in green onions, and
cook until tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
Mix white wine and tomatoes with the green onions, and bring to a boil. Place
orange roughy fillets in the white wine mixture. Season with basil, pepper,
thyme, and rosemary. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, until fish is
easily flaked with a fork. Remove fish fillets from skillet.
Sprinkle fish fillets with black olives and feta cheese.

--
Rhonda G in Missouri
Owner of Awesome Swaps and More