>From the Recipe Zaar website...

~~~~~

Vegetarian Lasagna

I first had veggie lasagna when I was in hospital, and I just HAD to find a
better recipe! Here it is.

55 min 10 min prep
8 servings

1 1/2 quarts spaghetti sauce (your favorite homemade or jar spaghetti sauce)
1/2 cup grated carrots
1/2 teaspoon oregano
6 cooked lasagna noodles
1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups thinly sliced zucchini
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese

Mix carrots, oregano, and spaghetti sauce together.
Mix Ricotta, spinach, and eggs together in separate bowl.
Spread ½ cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Layer 3 lasagna noodles, ½ remaining sauce, ½ Ricotta mixture, ½ sliced
zucchini, ½ sliced mushrooms, ½ Mozzarella, and ½ Parmesan.
Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
Bake in 350 degrees oven for about 45 minutes.

All are looking for new members!!!