>From the All Recipes website...

~~~~~

Jackie's Special Meatloaf
SUBMITTED BY: Jackie Fernandez

"My fave-orite meatloaf recipe that my mom gave to me, but I 'updated.' Great
with mashed potatoes and green peas! Pass the ketchup! ENJOY! P.S. - I eyeball
this recipe...you should too!"

Original recipe yield:
6 servings
PREP TIME 15 Min
COOK TIME 1 Hr
READY IN 1 Hr 15 Min

INGREDIENTS
1 pound ground beef
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup panko bread crumbs
3/4 cup ketchup, divided
1 tablespoon salt-free seasoning blend
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
salt to taste
ground black pepper to taste
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking pan.
Place the ground beef, eggs, panko, and 1/2 cup ketchup in a large bowl. Mix by
hand, and season with salt-free seasoning blend, garlic powder, onion powder,
salt, and pepper. Form into a loaf shape, and place on the prepared baking pan.
Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup ketchup.
Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F
(70 degrees C).

All are looking for new members!!!