>From the That's My Home website...

~~~~~

Pumpkin Patch Bread

1-1/2 c. sugar
1 c. canned pumpkin
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1/2 c. water
2 eggs
1-2/3 c. all-purpose flour
1 t. baking soda
3/4 t. salt
1/2 t. each ground cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg
1/4 t. baking powder
1/2 c. chopped pecans

In a large mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine the flour,
baking soda, salt, spices and baking powder; gradually add to pumpkin mixture
and mix well. Fold in pecans. Pour into a greased 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pan. Bake at
350 for 70-80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool.

Yield: 1 loaf.

Note: this is a delicious pumpkin bread. One of our favorites! This is also the
recipe we featured on our front page in November and October.

All are looking for new members!!!