>From the All Recipes website...

~~~~~

10 Minute Zesty Salsa

SUBMITTED BY: Kim Morin
"The view from our mountain home includes Pike's Peak, so we frequently eat on
our wraparound porch in good weather. During family get-together, we often
savor this zippy salsa with chips while we feast on the natural beauty all
around us."

PREP TIME 10 Min
READY IN 10 Min

SERVINGS & SCALING
Original recipe yield: 6 servings

INGREDIENTS
1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
1 tablespoon seeded and chopped jalapeno pepper
1 tablespoon chopped red onion
1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
Dash salt
Dash pepper
Tortilla chips
DIRECTIONS
In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, garlic, oil,
salt and pepper. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
When cutting or seeding hot peppers, use rubber or plastic gloves to protect
your hands. Avoid touching your face.