>From the Better Recipes website...

~~~~~

Jerk Chicken with Carribean Rice
Ingredients:
Marinade:
2 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp water
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp thyme
3/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp garlic chopped
Other ingredients:
3 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut in strips (stir fry size)

Rice ingredients:
2 cups hot cooked white rice
11 oz can Mandarin oranges, drained
8 oz can crushed pineapple, drained except 1 tbsp liquid
1/2 cup chopped red or green peppers
1/4 -1/2 cup coconut
1/4 -1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1-2 Tbsp chopped onion
Method
Mix together all marinade ingredients. Pour over cut up chicken and marinate
for a few hours. Spice quantities may be altered to your taste preferences.
Dump chicken & marinade into skillet, cook chicken through, then cover and
simmer for 10 minutes. Cook rice while chicken is cooking. Stir together all
rice ingredients. Dump chicken into rice mixture and mix well. Heat through and
serve.

Notes: I cut up and measure out all other ingredients while chicken is
marinating so once I start to cook, it is a quick meal to fix.
Number of servings: 6

~~~***Rhonda G in Missouri***~~~

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.