>From the AllRecipes.com website...
PREP TIME 5 Min
COOK TIME 6 Min
READY IN 11 Min
Original recipe yield 1 sandwich
* 2 slices bread
* 2 tablespoons peanut butter
* 2 teaspoons butter
* 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
* 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
1. Spread butter onto one side of each slice of bread. Place bread
butter sides down in the pie iron. Spread half of the peanut butter onto the
exposed side of each piece of bread. Stick the marshmallows to one side and the
chocolate chips to the other. Close the pie maker.
2. Roast over a campfire for about 3 minutes on each side, until the
bread is toasted. It should be nice and golden like a grilled cheese with chips
melted and marshmallows gooey.
~~~***Rhonda G in Missouri***~~~