>From the Everyday Health website...
Crispy Oven-Fried ChickenIngredients
* 1/2 cup(s) milk, lowfat (1%), or buttermilk
* 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
* 1 cup(s) cereal, cornflakes, crumbled
* 1 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
* 1 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
* 2 teaspoon pepper, black
* 2 teaspoon pepper, red, crushed
* 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
* 4 chicken, drumsticks, skinless
* 4 chicken, breast, skinless
* 1 dash(es) paprika
* 1 teaspoon oil, vegetable
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Add half teaspoon of poultry seasoning to milk.
3. Combine all other spices with cornflake crumbs and place in plastic bag.
4. Wash chicken and pat dry. Dip chicken into milk, shake to remove excess,
then quickly shake in bag with seasoning and crumbs.
5. Refrigerate for one hour.
6. Remove from refrigerator and sprinkle lightly with paprika for color.
7. Evenly space chicken on greased baking pan.
8. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and continue
baking for an added 30 to 40 minutes or until meat can be easily pulled away
from bone with fork. Drumsticks may require less baking time than breasts. (Do
not turn chicken during baking.) Crumbs will form crispy "skin."
~~~***Rhonda G in Missouri***~~~