>From the Taste of Home Website...
Waffle Fry Nachos
PREP 5 min.
COOK 20 min.
TOTAL 25 min.
* 1 package (22 ounces) frozen waffle fries
* 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 3 green onions, sliced
* 1 can (6 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
* 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
* 2/3 cup salsa
* 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
* 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
* Sour cream
Bake fries according to package directions. Transfer to a 10-in. ovenproof
skillet. Top with the bacon, onions, olives, tomatoes, salsa and cheese. Return
to the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.. Serve with sour
cream. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Rhonda G in Missouri