>From the All Recipes.com website...

~~~~~

Hobo Pie
SUBMITTED BY: AdicaArethusa

"My family has gone camping every summer since I was very young, and one of the
things we always make at least once is a hobo pie.. Made using bread and your
choice of filling, hobo pies are quick, cheap, easy, fun, and very adaptable to
everyone's needs! Hobo Pie irons are available at camping or outdoors stores."

Original recipe yield:
1 Hobo pie
PREP TIME  3 Min
COOK TIME  3 Min
READY IN  6 Min

INGREDIENTS
        * 2 (1 ounce) slices white bread
        * 1 tablespoon butter, softened
        * 3 tablespoons apple pie filling
DIRECTIONS
        1. Spray a hobo pie toaster with nonstick cooking spray. Evenly spread
one side of each slice of bread with softened butter. Lay a slice of bread,
butter side down, into the toaster. Spoon on pie filling, and top with second
slice of bread, butter side up.
        2. Close up toaster, and cook over a hot campfire, turning
occasionally, until the pie is hot and golden brown, about 4 minutes.