>From the CooksRecipes. com website...
Kentucky Pork Chops
4 pork loin chops, boneless or bone-in, 3/4-inch thick
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup apple cider
1 tablespoon honey
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1. Place chops in self-sealing plastic bag.
2. For marinade, combine soy sauce, apple cider, honey and garlic
powder in small bowl. Pour over chops; seal bag. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Heat broiler or grill. Drain chops; discard marinade.
4. Place chops on unheated rack of broiler pan or grill.
5. Broil 4 inches from the heat or grill over medium fire until
internal temperature is 160 degrees F., 8 to 10 minutes, turning once.
~~~***Rhonda G in Missouri***~ ~~