>From the AllRecipes.com website...
Kickin Stuffed Peppers
SUBMITTED BY: Jame W.
"Tired of boring stuffed green peppers? Try these baked jalapenos with a
delicious cream cheese filling full of flavor! They are great as an appetizer
PREP TIME 20 Min
COOK TIME 40 Min
READY IN 1 Hr
Original recipe yield 30 stuffed peppers
* 1 pound mild pork sausage
* 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, cubed
* 15 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a
2. Place a skillet over medium-high heat; add sausage and cook until
brown; drain and return pan to heat. Stir the cream cheese into the sausage and
cook until completely melted; remove from heat.
3. Spoon equal portions of the sausage mixture into the jalapeno halves
and arrange onto the prepared baking sheet; sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over
the stuffed peppers.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until the peppers are soft and the tops
are lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
Rhonda G in Missouri
Pen Pal, Friend, Mom and Chief Bottle Washer