>From the Hershey's website...
* 40 large marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
* 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
* 4 cups crisp rice cereal
* 3/4 cup salted peanuts
* 1 cup (8-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S KISSABLES Chocolate Candies
1. Butter 13x9x2-inch pan.*
2. Melt marshmallows and butter in large saucepan over low heat, stirring
constantly. Remove from heat.
3. Add cereal and peanuts; stir until cereal is well coated. Stir in candies.
Quickly press mixture into prepared pan, using buttered spatula or wax paper.
Cool completely. Cut into bars. Cover; store at room temperature. About 36
* For thicker treats, press mixture into buttered 8- or 9-inch square pan.
~~~***Rhonda G in Missouri***~ ~~