>From the Better Homes and Gardens website...
Fruit-Filled Puff Pancakes
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake: 25 minutes
* Nonstick cooking spray
* 1/2 cup refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed, or 1 whole egg
plus 1 egg white
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 cup fat-free milk
* 1 tablespoon cooking oil
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 cups fresh fruit (choose from sliced strawberries, peeled and
sliced kiwi fruit or peaches, blackberries, blueberries, seedless grapes,
sliced nectarines or apricots, and/or pitted and halved sweet cherries)
* 2 tablespoons orange marmalade, warmed
1. For pancakes, coat four 4-1/4-inch pie plates or 4-1/2-inch foil tart pans
with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl use a rotary beater or wire whisk to beat egg product
or whole egg plus egg white, flour, milk, oil, and salt until smooth. Divide
batter among prepared pans. Bake in a 400 degree F oven about 25 minutes or
until brown and puffy. Turn off oven; let stand in oven for 5 minutes.
3. To serve, immediately after removing the pancakes from oven, transfer to 4
plates. Spoon some of the fruit into center of each pancake. Drizzle fruit with
warmed orange marmalade. Makes 4 servings.
Good Food, Good Health Eating Plan Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1
~~~***Rhonda G in Missouri***~ ~~