This is from the Hershey's website...
Halloween Trick or Treats Monster Cups
* 30 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
* 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
* 1-2/3 cups sugar
* 3 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
* 1-1/4 teaspoons baking soda
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 1-1/3 cups water
* 1 container (16 oz.) creamy vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
* Red and yellow food color
* Assorted HERSHEY'S Candies
1. Remove wrappers from chocolates; set aside. Heat oven to 350Â°F. Line muffin
cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
2. Combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Beat on high speed of
mixer 3 minutes. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking
powder; add alternately with water to butter mixture, beating just until
blended. Fill prepared muffin cups about 1/2 full with batter. Place chocolate
piece in center of each.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center.
Remove from cups to wire rack. Cool completely.
4. Tint frosting with red and yellow food color to make orange. Frost cupcakes
with orange frosting. Cut up candies to make "monster" faces. Yields about
2-1/2 dozen cupcakes.
Rhonda G in Missouri
Pen Pal, Friend, Mom and Chief Bottle Washer