>From the Hershey's website...
No-Bake Chocolate Cake Roll
* 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
* 3 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa, divided
* 1 cup milk
* 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed and divided
* 1 package (9 oz.) crisp chocolate wafers
* HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Chocolates and HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk
1. Combine pudding mix and 2 tablespoons cocoa in small bowl. Add milk; beat on
low speed of mixer until smooth and thickened. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping,
2. Spread about 1 tablespoon pudding mixture onto top of each chocolate wafer;
put wafers together in stacks of 4 or 5. On foil, stand wafers on edge to make
one long roll. Wrap tightly; refrigerate 5 to 6 hours.
3. Sift remaining 1 tablespoon cocoa over remaining 2-1/2 cups whipped topping;
blend well. Unwrap roll; place on serving tray. Spread whipped topping mixture
over entire roll. Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces; place on roll to
garnish. To serve, slice diagonally at 45° angle. Cover; refrigerate leftover
dessert. About 12 servings.
~~~***Rhonda G in Missouri***~ ~~