>From the Taste of Home website...
Linguine with Ham & Swiss Cheese
My Grandmother used to make this for parties and potlucks. It was loved by all
back then, and it still is today. If you don't have spinach linguine on hand,
you can use all regular linguine.—Mary Savor, Woodburn, Indiana
CATEGORY: Main Dish
TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
* 8 ounces uncooked linguine, broken in half
* 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
* 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
* 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
* 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Cook linguine according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large
bowl combine the ham, soup, 2 cups cheese, sour cream, onion, green pepper and
butter. Add the pasta; toss to coat.
Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at
350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 15-20
minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
~~~***Rhonda G in Missouri***~ ~~