Posted by: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" [EMAIL PROTECTED] mommyofmanykids75
on Cooking 4 All Women
Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:40 pm (PDT)
Crispy Caramel Pumpkins
6 c crispy rice cereal
14 ozs caramel candy
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/4 c skim milk
1/4 c orange decorating icing
8 pcs gumdrops, green, small
1. Pour cereal in a mixing bowl and set aside.
2. Combine caramel, milk, and pumpkin pie spice in a saucepan over low heat.
Stir until smooth.
3. Pour caramel mixture over cereal in bowl, tossing to coat all sides.
4. Chill for ten minutes, or until easy to handle.
5. Place a piece of wax paper on countertop.
6. With wet hands, form cereal mixture into three-inch balls. Place balls on
7. Place gumdrop on top of each to form stem.
8. Pipe icing around side of balls to resemble a pumpkin and carefully smooth
Makes 8 servings; Cal 351, Fat 6g,
Rhonda G in Missouri