>From the Hershey's website...
KISSES Chocolate Mousse
* 36 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
* 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows or 15 regular marshmallows
* 1/3 cup milk
* 2 teaspoons kirsch (cherry brandy) or 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
* 6 to 8 drops red food color(optional)
* 1 cup (1/2 pt.) cold whipping cream
* Additional HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates(optional )
1. Remove wrappers from chocolates. Combine marshmallows and milk in small
saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are
melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
2. Pour 1/3 cup marshmallow mixture into medium bowl; stir in brandy and food
color, if desired. Set aside. To remaining marshmallow mixture, add 36
chocolate pieces; return to low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is
melted. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
3. Beat whipping cream in small bowl until stiff. Fold 1 cup whipped cream into
chocolate mixture. Gradually fold remaining whipped cream into reserved
mixture. Fill 4 parfait glasses about three-fourths full with chocolate
mixture; spoon or pipe remaining mixture on top. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or
until set. Garnish with additional chocolates, if desired. 4 servings.
~~~***Rhonda G in Missouri***~ ~~