>From the Cooks Recipes website...
Yogurt Pear Pops
1 (15 1/4-ounce) can pear halves or slices
1 (8-ounce) carton plain yogurt
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Few drops green food coloring, (optional)
Few drops almond extract, (optional)
1. Put five 5-ounce paper cups in an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan; set
2. Open the can of pears with a can opener. Place a colander in the
sink. Empty the pears into the colander and let the liquid drain away.
3. Put the pears, yogurt, honey, lemon juice, and, if you like, food
coloring, and almond extract in a blender container or a food processor bowl.
Cover with the lid and blend or process on high speed until smooth. Turn off
4. Pour the mixture into the paper cups using a rubber scraper to
remove all of the mixture from the blender container or food processor. Cover
each cup with a square of foil. Use a table knife to make a small hole in
center of each foil square. Slide a wooden craft stick through each hole and
into the fruit mixture in the cup.
5. Put the pan in the freezer. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until the
pops are firm.
6. To serve, remove the foil and tear the paper cups off the pops.
Makes 5 pops.
Rhonda G in Missouri
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]