>From the All Recipes website...

~~~~~

Unbelievable Spinach Calzones
SUBMITTED BY: WHEATFIELDS

"Delicious, satisfying, and very easy to make. My kids will even eat spinach
this way! We serve them with warmed spaghetti sauce to dip them in and a salad.
Yum!"

Original recipe yield:
8 servings
PREP TIME  1 Hr
COOK TIME  30 Min
READY IN  1 Hr 30 Min

INGREDIENTS
        * 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
        * 2 eggs
        * 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
        * 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
        * 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
        * 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
        * salt and pepper to taste
        * 1 (32 ounce) package frozen white bread dough, thawed
DIRECTIONS
        1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
        2. In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, eggs, Italian
seasoning, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and spinach.. Set aside.
        3. Divide the bread dough into 8 pieces and roll each piece out to
about an 8 inch circle. Spoon about 1/2 cup of the ricotta filling onto each
circle, fold over and seal the edges. Place onto a greased cookie sheet.
        4. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until nicely browned
on the tops and bottoms.

Rhonda G in Missouri
.

http://famousrecipes.wordpress.com/