This is from the AllRecipes.com website...
Sweet Dinner Rolls
SUBMITTED BY: Donna West
"This dough makes wonderful dinner rolls but can also be used to make cinnamon
rolls. Mixing it in your bread machine but bake the rolls in the oven. They're
light, soft and sweet."
PREP TIME 20 Min
COOK TIME 20 Min
READY IN 2 Hrs 20 Min
Original recipe yield 16 rolls
* 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
* 1/2 cup warm milk
* 1 egg
* 1/3 cup butter, softened
* 1/3 cup white sugar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
* 1/4 cup butter, softened
1. Place water, milk, egg, 1/3 cup butter, sugar, salt, flour and yeast
in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
Select Dough/Knead and First Rise Cycle; press Start.
2. When cycle finishes, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface..
Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 12 inch circle, spread 1/4 cup
softened butter over entire round. Cut each circle into 8 wedges. Roll wedges
starting at wide end; roll gently but tightly. Place point side down on
ungreased cookie sheet. Cover with clean kitchen towel and put in a warm place,
let rise 1 hour. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
3. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden.
Rhonda G in Missouri
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]