>From the Whole Foods Market website...
* 1 small head of organic Savoy or green cabbage, shredded (about 6
* 1 large organic carrot, grated (about 1 cup grated)
* 1/2 cup organic green onions, chopped (green part only)
* 1/4 cup minced fresh organic chives
* 1/4 cup organic buttermilk
* 2 to 3 tablespoons organic raw apple cider vinegar
* 1 1/2 tablespoons expeller pressed canola oil
* 1 teaspoon (or to taste) dry mustard powder
* 1 to 2 teaspoons organic unbleached sugar or mild honey
* 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
* freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place the cabbage, carrots, green onions and chives in a large mixing bowl.
Stir to combine well. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together all remaining
ingredients. Pour over the cabbage and stir to mix. Allow this salad to rest
for at least two hours, if possible, to allow the flavors to blend. Before
serving, adjust seasonings to your preference. This is delicious the next day.
Rhonda G in Missouri
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]