>From the Hershey's website...
* 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 3 cups sugar
* 2 teaspoons baking soda
* 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1 can (15 oz.) canned pumpkin
* 1 cup vegetable oil
* 2/3 cup water
* 4 eggs
* 1-2/3 cup (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
* 1 cup chopped nuts
* 1 cup raisins(optional)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour three 8-1/2x4-1/2x2- 1/2-inch loaf
2. Stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside. Stir
together pumpkin, oil, water and eggs in large bowl; gradually add dry
ingredients, stirring until well blended. Stir in peanut butter chips, nuts and
raisins, if desired. Pour evenly into prepared pans.
3.. Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out
clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
~~~***Rhonda G in Missouri***~ ~~
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]