Stuffed Turkey Burger
- 3 pounds ground turkey
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 oz of grated provolone cheese
1. In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg
whites, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, and provolone cheese.
2. Form into 12 patties.
3. Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium heat, turning once, to an
internal temperature of 180 degrees F.
Need new recipes using ground beef or turkey?