>From the AllRecipes.com website...

~~~~~

O.D.'s Strawberry Jam Cake

SUBMITTED BY: Donya
"This cake was just something that I created that turned out to be delicious! I
hope you enjoy it too!"

SERVINGS & SCALING
Original recipe yield: 1 - 9x9 inch pan

INGREDIENTS
        * 2 cups all-purpose flour
        * 2 eggs
        * 3/4 cup white sugar
        * 1/2 teaspoon salt
        * 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
        * 1/3 cup vegetable oil
        * 6 fluid ounces milk
        * 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
DIRECTIONS
        1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a
9x9 inch pan.
        2. In a medium bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
        3. In a large bowl, combine oil, eggs, sugar and milk. Beat until
blended. Add flour mixture and beat until smooth. Fold in jam. Pour batter into
9x9 inch pan.
        4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes, or until
toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.

~~~***Rhonda G in Missouri***~ ~~
.