Hi Folks,
Just a quick reminder that the free software discussion group is on tomorrow night. Look forward to seeing you there!

Ben

On 13/10/11 23:17, Ben Sturmfels wrote:
Hi Freedom Lovers,

What an eventful month it's been! Software Freedom Day, discussions
about DRM'd BIOS (UEFI secure boot), some interesting chatter on the
mailing list and a software patent review to round out the week.

Looking forward to seeing you all next Thursday for some interesting
conversations. 6pm seemed to suit people, so we'll stick with that
(feedback welcome).

Melbourne Free Software Discussion Group
Thursday 20 October, 6pm
http://www.softwarefreedom.com.au/free-software-melb/

VPAC Head Office Training Room, Level 1
Building 91
110 Victoria Street
Carlton South
Map: http://www.vpac.org/about/contact

Please arrive 10 mins early.

Agenda
------
1. Video formats on the web: We've come along way, but why are we still
divided about standards? (discussion)

2. My favourite free software games (show and tell by Ben Sturmfels)

3. Brainstorm ideas for a small, achievable projects that the group
could take on. Easy-medium wins. Les suggested getting gov. websites to
link to free software PDF readers. (discussion)

Look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Ben