Could Les please be unsubscribed until he fixes his mail server.

Subject: Autoreply from ljk+a...@csse.unimelb.edu.au re: Re: [free-software-
melb] encoura
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012, 23:59:22
From: Les Kitchen <l...@csse.unimelb.edu.au>
To: russ...@coker.com.au
CC: ljk+a...@csse.unimelb.edu.au

Dear Sender:

Unfortunately, I receive large amounts of junk email, which
takes excessive time to process manually, even just to delete
it.  Therefore I have installed an automatic mail filter to
detect mail from addresses unknown to me, and to send this
automatic reply.

In order to reach me directly, you will need to include in your
"Subject:" line the password that appears as the last line of
this message.  (Your "Subject:" line can include additional text
as well, but must include the password in order to pass the mail
filter.)  This password will be valid for one week -- after that
you may need to send a new message in order to receive a fresh
password.

If you reply to this message, do not include any of this message
in the body of your reply, since my mail filter uses tests
against the contents of this message to detect bounces from
bogus mail addresses.  (Mail-delivery systems normally include
the entire bounced message in their notification of
non-delivery.)

Your original message to me will be stored for a short time
(approximately one week), so you will probably not need to
resend your original message -- just inform me of its existence,
so I can retrieve it manually.

I apologize for this inconvenience.  If you have any
difficulties contacting me (possibly through some unintended
malfunction of my mail filter), then you can find non-electronic
contact details on my Web page, whose http URL you can obtain by
replacing commas with dots, and the minus sign with a tilde in
the following line:

www,csse,unimelb,edu,au/-ljk

                                        Yours sincerely,
                                        Les Kitchen.