Hi guys,

I'd like to come tonight but expect I can't make it till a bit after 6
due to meeting a friend visiting from out-of-town.

Is there a phone-number for the training room I can call at the VPAC
entrance if so, and what's the #? I rather doubt mobile reception will
work inside that room.
Sorry to be a bother.

cheers, Pat S.