On 3RRR's Byte Into It this week, we discussed free-software related
topics quite a bit.
* The Declaration of Internet Freedom.
* How is software freedom in conflict with Secure Boot? The FSF petitions
hardware vendors to support users disabling the lock.
* Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations need to be more transparent, US
senators are beginning to come out and say.
* The Twitter Transparency Report shines more light on who is asking for
users's information and taking down users's content.
* The 2012-06-30 leap second caused trouble for some Linux machines.
\ “Giving every man a vote has no more made men wise and free |
`\ than Christianity has made them good.” —Henry L. Mencken |
Free-software-melb mailing list