Howdy all,

On 3RRR's Byte Into It on Wednesday 2012-07-18, Georgia and I had a
couple of discussions about software freedom:

* I had a long discussion of an article in The H, going in-depth about
  how software freedom is hugely restricted at the level of
  commiunication on the cellular phone network.

* In a discussion of Googple Maps, I raised the alternative of Open
  StreetMap applications.

<URL:http://rrrfm.libsyn.com/webpage/byte-into-it-18-july-2012>

--
 \          “It's dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.” |
  `\                                   —Francois Marie Arouet Voltaire |