Hi Free Software Lovers,

Hope you enjoyed Software Freedom Day as much as I did. We heard some
exceptional talks and saw over 80 people in attendance at one point
during the morning. A fantastic result, particularly thanks to the hard
work of the Linux Users Victoria committee.

Since too much free software is never enough, this Thursday is free
software games night. Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Ben

-----------------------------------
Melbourne Free Software Games Night
-----------------------------------

Thursday 20 September, 6-9pm
VPAC Head Office Training Room (see website)
http://www.freesoftware.asn.au/melb/

We'll be playing a wide range of games including some casual and some
multiplayer action games. No gaming experience is required. We're happy
to help you get started. We'll order some pizza and eat in to allow more
time for gaming.

You don't need a laptop, but please bring one if you have one. There
will be a number of desktop computers available. Internet access is
available in case you need to download and install games.

The list of games and versions will be sent around by Wednesday in case
you'd like to get set up beforehand.