Sorry for replying to list on this - was skimming your notes Ben (great notes, thanks) and read about ABC cease and desist to Jeremy. Could someone fill me in on the details? It sounds really out of character for the ABC to do this. To formally issue a cease and desist they must be worried about something (?DRM?).

Kind regards,
K.