Hi Folks,

Join us for Free Software Melbourne discussion group this Thursday
night. We'll hear about Adam's experiments in running his own free
software network services and Ben F. will teach us about Super Cookies.
I'll also be baking some Super Cookies. Yum.

Look forward to seeing you!

Regards,
Ben

Free Software Melbourne discussion group

Thursday 15 November, 6-9pm
VPAC Head Office Training Room (see website)
http://www.freesoftware.asn.au/melb/

Agenda:

 - Running free network services from your home including email, chat,
   microblogging, code hosting and media sharing (Adam Bolte)

 - Maintaining your privacy on the web (Ben Finney)

 - Gold-coin donation for a free software project. I suggest we vote on
   one of the projects Adam or Ben F. mention.

 - Tasty dinner at a nearby restaurant