Hi Folks,

Just wanted to say it was great to meet and chat with you all. Was some
tasty food on offer and some great conversations about the issues of
Software patents and Copyrights. I'm glad we were able to contribute to
your donation!

For those who are interested in the Pirate Party Australia and our
policies, you might be interested to know that we are now formally
registered to participate in the upcoming Federal election in September (
http://www.aec.gov.au/Parties_and_Representatives/Party_Registration/Registered_parties/pirate.htm)

Our current policy platform can be found here : (
http://www.piratepary.org.au <http://www.piratepary.org.au/wiki/Platform> )
and we will be adding to and revising it in the coming months. We hold
regular meetings in Melbourne and you can find the details here: (
http://www.meetup.com/The-Melbourne-Pirate-Party-Crew/ )

Best Regards,

Mark Street
( -=Farad'n=- )