Hi Bianca,

> Bar camp Melbourne is back on, now down to one day on Saturday:
> http://barcampmel.org/

Thanks for the heads-up.  I'd heard about Bar Camp, and was
intending to try to go.  Unfortunately for me, this year's by
accident falls on a day when I have three or four other things
already on -- so for me I guess it'll have to be Bar Camp 2014.
Two of those things are the LUV Beginners' Workshop and the LUV
Committee meeting, so there'll probably be a few other LUV
people with a similar conflict.  Still, I think there should be
enough interested people able to go for it to be a good event.
I hope it all goes well.

-- Smiles, Les.