Howdy all,

On this week's Byte Into It we had a number of items related to free
software.

* Facebook has released “Facebook Home”, an app layer which turns your
  phone into an entire Facebook interface. Never check Facebook again —
  it checks you.

* Reading the fine print has revealed that the only way to delete an
  AppleID account may be to provide Apple with a death certificate.

* GNOME has released version 3.8, including a new interface and a whole
  bunch of new features.

* Drupal Melbourne are holding a Drupal mentoring group at the State
  Library of Victoria, Saturday April 20.

<URL:http://rrrfm.libsyn.com/byte-into-it-10-april-2013>

--
 \       “When I get new information, I change my position. What, sir, |
  `\             do you do with new information?” —John Maynard Keynes |