Adam Bolte <abo...@systemsaviour.com>
writes:

> Instead, we'll be busy preparing for Software Freedom Day! This is on
> Saturday, 21 September, 09:30-17:00, at the Melbourne Unitarian Church
> hall in East Melbourne.

Sadly I'll be unable to attend. I'm recuperating from a fall from my
pushbike (doing well, thanks for everyone's well-wishes). I'm on
analgesics that are working but cause me to get tired quickly.

Hope it's a great day — looking forward to reports and photos!

--
 \           “I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I |
  `\          prayed with my legs.” —Frederick Douglass, escaped slave |