Hi guys,

I bought a ticket for this event, which is tomorrow nite:
 but now do tutoring on a Tuesday night so can't attend.

Anyone interested in attending using my ticket - free?

If so, reply to this msg and I'll send you the PDF - "first in, best
dressed" as they say.

cheers, Patrick.

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Ben Finney <ben+freesoftw...@benfinney.id.au