Awesome, looking forward to Cargo release. The reason I joined this group
in the first place is because I went to Alex's Blender talk about Cargo and
got talking to Alex afterwards.

How is it being released? Digital download? Will you be charging for it*?
Link? :)

* I realise it's most likely Free Software, but I've long thought about a
business model where you can charge for a GPL game by simply not putting
the official download link behind a paywall -- if you pay for it you get
the game and source code, and license to share with friends, but you still
market it like a not-free-as-in-beer game.