Happy new year*, free software Melbournians!

It's time for another meeting! I know we talked about having a BBQ,
but I must admit that the required work to organise it has neglected.
So! let's meet for a *tasty dinner* at Big Ma-Ma [1]. It will be just
like old times. See you there at 6pm this Thursday. If you're coming,
please let me know (just to my email) so I can tell the restaurant how
many people are coming. If you decide to come at the last minute,
that's cool; just show up.

Next month we'll have a regular meeting again. We'll have an election
for the next committee, so please consider nominating for a position.
If you know you don't want to be on the committee, we also need
someone to volunteer to be the returning officer (the person who
counts the votes). Let me know if you're interested.

See you on Thursday,
Alex

* Or Happy Chinese GNU year, if you prefer.
[1] http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/71/1524991/restaurant/CBD/Big-Mama-Melbourne